Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tuesday's Drama


This last Tuesday, my two dogs decided that having the run of the house and the back yard wasn't good enough and made their escape.



I work until midnight on Tuesdays in Boise and I live in Caldwell. That is about 30 miles away. Suffice it to say, I couldn't leave. I receive a phone call at 7pm from my neighbor saying someone had Snickers, my eldest. My immediate concern was for Wicket, the pomeranian. There have been many thefts of dogs lately and I first thought that this was the case.
NOPE.
Wicket dug a hole under my gate (under close supervision of Snickers I'm sure).
Both were apprehended two streets away.
Case closed, right?
NOPE.
I have a security system and when my neighbors graciously went into my house to check on Wicket. I gave them the code for the alarm but missed an important step, to hit the button labeled "off". The alarm went off and the police were dispatched. Luckily the cops believed my neighbors and no one was arrested.
When I arrived home after work to find my criminals no guilt was shown. I told them if they can remember where my parents lived (The street they were on when caught) they knew they were guilty.
KIDS!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so true! Look at there faces! They are guilty as charged. Grab the ball and chains! Turn the attack cats on 'em! Wicket, I am sicking your sister and half brother on you now!
Love ya!
Aunt Jessica

Jessica said...

DEEP DOOTY! POOPSIES!

Melanie said...

Love the pictures! You didn't include the part about the oh-so-helpful dispatcher for the security company. That was hilarious when you were telling me over the phone.

Yep. I agree with Jessica. Deep Dooty Puppies!